From your computer you can order online here.
In maintaining Bridge Coffee Co. standards of Love, Dignity, & Respect, we have the utmost regards for HEALTH, SAFETY, & EDUCATION. It is our responsibility to protect both our customers’ and employees' safety.
Bridge Coffee Co. is closely monitoring the State of California’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and will respond accordingly to the mandates from the CDC, FDA and the Governor's office.
What is Social Distancing and how is it achieved? Social distancing is a practice recommended by public health officials to stop or slow down the spread of contagious diseases. It requires the creation of physical space between individuals who may spread certain infectious diseases.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. If surfaces are dirty, clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Masks are recommended to limit the spread of disease for people who are exhibiting respiratory symptoms.
- Stay home as much as possible. Consider ways of getting food brought to your house through family, social, or commercial networks.
Facebook Event Page